Tuesday, September 8, 2015

♥ Jurassic World Movie Review ♥

Jurassic world was a really great movie. And I absolutely loved everything about it from all the action to all of the different types of dinosaurs . Even the cast was great in the movie . I never watched all of any of the other Jurassic Parks but this one made me want to watch them since some people say they were better than this one . Some people say that this movie was bad but I don't think it was I think that it may have not been better than the other ones but it wasn't bad at all . They said that because of the plot and how it ends but I think it ended good to show that it might be officially over . 
               If you have not seen Jurassic World yet I think you should watch it because in my opinion it was really awesome .

3 comments:

  1. Great job posting. I think movie reviews are a great blog. If you write enough, you'll definitely see traffic on your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. enyce I love your blog! Its so creative and different and very gorg! I like the background and as much as you enjoy this movie I do too especially the scene in the movie were the huge crocodile dinosaur thing jumps out the water but any who I enjoy your blog good job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Girl you blog is so nice, And I love that movie

    ReplyDelete